UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017
Union Public Service Commission is going to release a notification as UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017. This organization is going to conduct Combined Medical Services Exam on 13th August 2017 for recruitment to Assistant Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are willing they must check the full page for full details about the UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017. Job seekers who are eligible they must apply for application form before the last date which is stated below in this page. Candidates need to submit the online application form on or before the last date that is19th May 2017.
More details about the UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017 such as required eligibility, selection process, mode of application, how to apply for application form and other details applicants must scroll down the below section of the page which is well written by the team members of www.freshersjobadda.in
Full details about the UPSC CMS Application Form
|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Qualification required||Degree of MBBS|
|End Date for Receipt of Online Application||19th May 2017|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||13th August 2017|
Required Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have passed/ appearing in written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- To apply for CMS Exam applicants should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
Candidates’ age must be below 32 years as on 1st January of the year of examination.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card or by cash.
Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee
Assortment of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Combined Medical Services Examination and Personality Test / Interview.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Steps to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form
- Candidates who are eligible they need go to the Official portal is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then go to link of application form and
- Fill the Application Form and attach all relevant documents.
- Submit it on or before the closing date.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application to the Commission at this stage
Closing Date for Online Application: 19th May 2017
Date of Exam: 13th August 2017
To get other details regarding UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.
Check More Related Useful Links Regarding to UPSC
|UPSC CDS 2 Notification||UPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CDS Exam Pattern|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC SCRA Admit Card|