SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017
A vacancy notification has been liberated by the Staff Selection Commission as SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017. Through this official notification Staff Selection Commission is going to hire the liable and motivated contenders for filling up various posts of Junior Hindi Translator. Interested candidates who want to grab this opportunity may fill the online application form on or before the last date that is April 2017. For this concern, organization is going to conduct SSC Junior Translator Exam (JHT) which will be held in the month of June 2017.
To obtain more information regarding SSC Junior Translator Job, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.freshersjobadda.in
Details about SSC Junior Translator Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
|Qualification Requirement||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Selection Process||Written Examination / Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||April 2017|
Applying Candidates should have possessed with graduate/post graduate degree English /Hindi with Hindi /English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level and Relevant Degree from Recognized University / Institution against SSC Junior Translator Vacancy.
Age of applying contenders should not be more than 30 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided to some reserved categories by the Government of India as per their rules and norms for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment.
Candidates may get the impressive and good amount of salary of Rs.9, 300-34,800/- which will be offered by organization against SSC JHT Recruitment.
Process to fill SSC Junior Translator Online Application Form
- First of all candidates need to check the official web site of Staff Selection Commission which
- of application form press “Submit” tab.
- At is ssc.nic.in
- Firstly read complete notification and then hit on “Apply” tab which is visible at the top side of home page.
- Now go to under “JHT” Section and hit on “Apply Link” tab.
- Then firstly go to under “Registration Part” and hit on “Register” tab.
- Now fill asked details for your Registration and hit “Close” tab.
- After that fill online application form and fill all the details.
- Upload your photograph and Signature.
- Pay your application fee through any mode.
- After Completion last take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
|Part-I Online Registration Last Date||April 2017|
|Part-II Online Registration Last Date||April 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||Mid of May 2017|
|SSC Junior Translator Exam Date||June 2017|
|Announcement of Result||September 2017|
Candidates need to check the Official Website for more details about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application.
Check About More Related Information Regarding to SSC