A job notification has been revealed by the India Navy titled as Indian Navy MR NMR 01/2017 Application form. Candidates can apply for Indian Navy MR NMR Vacancy of Steward, Cheff and Hygienist. Applicants who are eligible they must check the full details through this page and candidates need to check the full details through this page. Interested candidates can fill online application form on or before the last date that is 02 January 2017 and after that, you need to send it through postal address till the last date that is 09 January 2017.
More details about the Indian Navy MR NMR 01/2017 such as age bar, required qualification, selection procedure, procedure to apply for application form, important dates, and other details candidates need to check the below section of the page which is well written by the team members of www.freshersjobadda.in
Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Posts||Steward, Cheff and Hygienist|
|Last date to submit Application Form||02 January 2017|
|Last Date to send form||09 January 2017|
|Mode Of Apply||Online and offline|
Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment must be Qualified in Matric (10th) class for MR and VIth class for NMR entry as per the requirement of government.
Applying candidates should not be below 17 in age and the maximum age must be 21 years as on 01 October 2017 as per the rules of Indian Navy
The age relaxation of the candidates will be as per the rules of Indian Navy selection committee.
The question paper for Hygienist will comprise of two Sections General Awareness & Arithmetic and it will be of 45 minutes duration.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates have to Qualify Physical Fitness Test.
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- The Minimum height of the candidates must be 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms and Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing regulations.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health.
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse eye||Better Eye||Worse eye|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Navy Steward/Cheff/Hygienist recruitment, they will be selected by the organization with the help of written test.
The selection of the candidates will be as per their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical, Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations which will be conducted by the organization.
Candidates have to bring all original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate at the time of written test.
After election contenders will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-.
Candidates will be paid DA (being revised as per 7th CPC) other allowance by the organization.
Candidates, who want to get Jobs in Indian Navy MR NMR they have to pay application fee of Rs. 60/-.
- Candidates, who are willing they have to visit to the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now you have to select the appropriate like of the job for which you want to apply.
- And fill complete details asked in the format of the form.
- Upload all relevant documents all original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate (if held) with the form.
- Check the complete form again and then press on “Submit” tab.
- After filling online form candidates need to take print out and attach documents along with the form.
- Enclose the form and super scribed with the name of the post “—————————–”.
- Send it to the correct postal address on scheduled date.
|Mr (Chefs & Stewards)||Post Box No. 2, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-110003|
|Nmr (Hygienists)||Post Box No. 5270, Chanakyapuri Post Office, New Delhi-110021|
|Last date for registration of online application||02 January 2017|
|Physical receipt of application at this office||09 January 2017|
|Official Link||Click Here|
Check Out More Vacant Post in India 2017
|Government Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|