ERDO Recruitment 2017
A job notification has been liberated by the Education Research and Development Organization in regards to a massive ERDO Recruitment 2017 drive for the 14732 Positions available with them. The names of the posts are District Education Officer, Block Education Officer and Basic Tuition Teacher. Job seekers who are looking for government job they must grab this chance by filling application form within the last date which is given below in this page.
To avail more details about the ERDO Recruitment 2017 such as age bar, educational details, application fee, mode of application, application fee and other details candidates need to check the below section of the page which is well written by the team members of www.freshersjobadda.in
Click Here->>> ERDO Syllabus 2017
Quick details about ERDO Recruitment
|Organization Name||Education Research and Development Organization|
|Post name||District Education Officer, Block Education Officer and Basic Tuition Teacher|
|No. of Posts||14732|
|Qualification||B.Ed/ B.T.C./ B.P.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T (Given in detail below for every post)|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
|Closing date||13th February 2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Luck now Division: 5993 posts
Faizabad Division: 4331 posts
Jhansi Division: 1376 posts
Devipatan Division: 3032 posts
Required Eligibility Criteria
District Education Officer: Post Graduation in M.Ed/ M.A education/M.Phil & Ph.D
Block Education Officer: B.Ed/ B.T.C./ B.P.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T qualification.
Basic Tuition Teacher: Graduated and B.Ed/ B.T.C./ B.P.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T qualification.
The age limit for all the applying candidates in ERDO Jobs should be in between:
DEO: 24 Years to 45 Years
BEO: 22 to 45 years
BTT: 21 to 45 Years
|For the post of Basic Tuition Teacher||For all the other Posts|
|General and OBC candidates: Rs. 450/-For SC and ST: Rs. 250/-
For PWD candidates: No Fee
|For General and OBC: Rs. 600/-For SC and ST category candidates: Rs. 400/-
For PWD candidates:
Salary of the Candidates:
- District Education Officer: Rs. 20200 per month
- Block Education Officer: Rs. 14450 per month
- Basic Tuition Teacher: Rs.7200 per month
Selection in ERDO Vacancies
The selection will be made through the written test followed by an interview. Any decisions in regards to selection will be made at the discretion of the selection panel of the Education Research and Development Organization
There will be total of 100 questions in the written test that will be conducted for all the posts. Each question will carry 1 Mark each.
|How to Clear Written Exam-Solid Tips||Check Here|
|How to Crack Interview-Sold Tricks||Check Here|
How to Apply for ERDO Recruitment ?
- Visit the official website which is www.erdoclasses.com
- Follow ‘step – one’ and select link ‘The application for online registration (registration)’.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form
- Tap on the link which says ‘Upload photo and signature’.
- At last upload your pass port size photo (Maximum Size: 50KB, Type: jpeg/jpg) and signature (Maximum Size: 50KB, Type: jpeg/jpg) to end Step 1
- Tap on save and jump to ‘step- two’.
- Select link ‘Online application submission fee’ and make the required payment
- The, come to ‘Step-three’ and select link which says ‘After submitting the online application fee, print your completed application form’.
- Make sure to take the hard copy of the application form in the end for future purposes.
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||13th February 2017|
|Last Date for Application Fee Submission||15th February 2017|
|Last Date for Printing Online Application hard Copy||18th February 2017|
|ERDO Admit Card can be downloaded||30th May 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||June 2017|
For more details about ERDO Recruitment you may check the Official Link.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|