CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education offers CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 to the meritorious Single Girl Students under CBSE Scholarship Scheme. Candidates get the complete details about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship through this page. Candidates who are studying in 10th class and are single girl child of their parents they can can take the advantage of this scheme to continue their further study of 11/10+2 from Central board of secondary education. Candidates who are eligible they must apply for application form before the last date that is 31st December 2016. The mode of the application form is online mode.
The main objective of this CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship to the praiseworthy Single Girl apprentice, who are the only child of their parents, and have qualified the 10th class CBSE Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are carry on their further academic qualification from the same board.
To attain the full details about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017 candidates need to check the below section of the page of www.freshersjobadda.in
Short information about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2017
Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Announcement type: Scholarship form 2017
Last date: 31st December 2016
Official site: www.cbse.nic.in
- Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Student per month tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- Students passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2016 are eligible for this scholarship.
The rate of scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month.
A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS.
Student should have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
Applicants who are Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
How to Apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
- Eligible aspirants need to check the official site that is www.cbse.nic.in->scholarship.
- Now press on ‘Apply online’ link then choose ‘SGC-X – Fresh/ renewal Application’.
- Enter roll no. and certificate no. as printed on your class X certificate and proceed further.
- Fill the form with all important details very carefully.
- After successfully applying online print filled application form.
- Duly filled online application must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing ““APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2016 (Fresh or renewal)” and must be reached at the given address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092
Required Documents Affixed With Application
- Attested photocopy of score card of Class X
- An affidavit from the parent showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
- Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.
|Last date for receipt of Online Renewal Applications||15th December 2016|
|Ending date for submission of hard copy of online applications||31st December 2016|
|Official Site||Click here|
Check More Information You Would Like
|UP Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Registration||Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2016|
|Pratiyogita Darpan 2016||UP Sewayojan Online Registration|
|Current Affairs 2016 Hindi/ English||How to Check Online Result|