AP PGECET Notification 2017
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released a notification as AP PGECET Notification 2017 Application form for those candidates who want to take admission to M.Tech, M.Pharma (Regular Courses) in the field of Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy, and other. Candidates who are eligible they must check the full page for more information about AP PGECET 2017. You need to check this page regularly for more updates. Candidates can apply for application form through the online mode on visiting the official site which is provided below in this page.
Applicants who are eligible they must fill the application form before the last date which is represented below in this page. In the below section of the page of www.freshersjobadda.in you get the full details about AP PGECET Notification 2017 such as required eligibility, application fee, notified dates and other details.
Quick Information about AP PGECET Notification 2017
- Name of Organization: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
- Name of Exam; Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Exam
- Total no, of seats; various
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting date of application form: 1st Week of March 2017
- Last date of application form; 04th Week of April 2017
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed the B.E./B.Tech from the recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category candidates).
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination as B.Pharma from the recognized University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
For GEN/OBC – Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST- Rs. 300/-
Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/debit card or through AP online centres.
Admission to M.Tech, M.Pharma Courses will be done on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Pen & Paper Based|
|Duration of the exam||2 Hours|
|Total No of questions||120|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
|Medium of Question Paper||English only|
Andhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test will be conducted in various disciplines:
|Test Paper||Paper Code|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG|
How to Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidates need to log on the official website that is www.appgecet.org.
- A new page will open up, and then press on “Apply Online” tab which is in the menu bar.
- Now you have to select the mode of payment, through which you made the payment.
- After that, you need to verify yourself by filling asked details under payment verification.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all mandatory details such as academic and professional details.
- Also, upload scanned copies of signature and photographs.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button.
|Notification Issue||First week of March 2017|
|Online Application Availability Date||First week of March 2017|
|Form Submission Last Date (Without Late Fee)||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Form Submission Last Date (With Late Fee)||Third week of May 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Third week of May 2017|
|Date of Examination||Fourth week of May 2017|
|Result Declaration||Second week of June 2017|
Candidates may get the complete details regarding AP PGECET Application Form 2017 through the Official Website.
Check About More Entrance Exam in India
|OUAT CET||CSIR UGC NET|
|Bihar TET||AKTU UPTU|
|Jain Entrance Test (JET)||MHT CET|
|TS EAMCET||NIFT Entrance Exam|