Passport Renewal Online Process
We are here providing you steps of Passport Renewal by Online Process in India. You can fill application form 2016 for Passport Renewal
In India passport is issued by government to those people who want to travel abroad. Passport serves as an identity proof of people. There are three types of passport that are Regular passport, Official passport, Diplomatic passport. Indian passports have a dark blue or deep bluish-black cover with golden coloured printing. Passport contains following details like:
The opening cover end contains the following information
Type (‘P’- Stands for “Personal”, ‘D’- Stands for “Diplomatic”, ‘S’- Stands for “Service”), Country code, Passport number, Surname, Given name(s), Nationality, Gender, Date of birth, Place of birth, Place of issue, Date of issue, Date of expiry, Photo of passport holder, Signature of the passport holder.
The closing end contains the following information
Name of father or legal guardian, Name of mother, Name of spouse, Address, Old passport number, File number
Applicants those want to renew their passport can visit to this page. If your passport has expired and you want to renew/reissue your passport, it also takes less time in comparison to issue of new passport. There are some documents required to renew passport are:
Read Also: Gold Current Rate Today in India
- For renewal for passport the following documents are required:
- New passport application form
- Two passport size photographs
- Old Passport (if not able to submit old passport, should state reasons for it)
- Address proof
- Educational qualification certificates photocopy
- Date of birth proof
Read Also: Documents Requierd Complete Details
How to apply for passport renewal
- Visit to the official website www.gov.in.
- On home page enter the area and fill your email id and choose user name and password.
- Check your mail account within 90 days and activate your account on passport India portal.
- Aspirant either can fill form online or he also can download a copy and upload it along with document
- Fill all details carefully before making payment.
Read Also: How to apply online Income Certificate
After submission of application form next step is police verification. Police constable may visit to your given address by you in application form. After police verification your application is again sent to the passport office along with the verification certificate.
Fees for renewal
1500- Fresh or Renew passport (36 pages) with 10 year validity.
2000 – Fresh or Renew passport (60 pages) with 10 year validity.
3500 – First time applicant or renewal with expedited service (36 pages) with 10 year validity.
4000 – First time applicant or renewal with expedited service (60 pages) with 10 year validity.
Read Also: How to Check Online Result
For more information related to passport renewal applicant can visit to the official notification
Have a look on below Links
|Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2016||UP Sewayojan Online Registration|
|Air Force Record Office Recruitment||Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016|
|Government Jobs||SSC Online Registration|