NIFT Counselling 2017
Get the details about NIFT Counselling 2017!!!! Here in the below section of the page you get the complete details about the NIFT. National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to organize NIFT Exam for admission to UG and PG professional programmes in Fashion Technology & Design Field. Candidates who are qualifying the exam which is scheduled on the Second Week of February, 2017 they must attend the counselling procedure. Candidates will be called for the Counselling as per their Common Merit Rank and admission will be strictly on merit. So desires candidates must attend for counselling on given schedule in the below section of the page.
For more information about the NIFT Counselling 2017 such as counselling procedure, counselling date, counselling fee, official site and other details you ,may scroll down the below section of the page which is well written by the team members of www.freshersjobadda.in
Short Details about NIFT Counselling 2017
Name of Exam: NIFT Exam
Conducting Body: National Institute of Fashion Technology
Exam date: Second Week of February, 2017
Counselling date: Given Below
NIFT Counselling Procedure
- First of all you may need to check the official website that is www.nift.ac.in or niftadmissions.in
- For the first round of Counselling there will be no registration fee
- Candidates may register using their credentials that is Form Number, Date of Birth and Password
- Applicants would be required to select a Counselling campus from where they would participate in the Counselling. It may be the nearest NIFT Campus suitable for the contenders.
- On successful registration, aspirants will receive “system generated letter” SMS and e-mails on their registered mobile and e-mail ids.
- The counselling letter will include the details of the Nodal Officer and the documents required for Counselling and Admission
- On the day of Counselling, candidates are required to report at chosen NIFT Campus for verification of documents and allotment of seat with system generated letter.
- After verification of the documents, allotment of seats will take place.
Withdrawal of Allotted Seat And Refund Of Fee
|Full fee except Registration fee||Amount||NRI/SAARC/Foreign National candidate|
|Full fee except 50% tuition fee and Registration Fee||Rs.57,375/-|
|Only Security Deposit||Rs.6300/-)|
On each day of counselling around 200 candidates, irrespective of the category, would be called in order of their common merit rank.
The process may end up late in the evening on a exact day.
Applicants have to make their travel and stay plans accordingly.
- Aspirants are required to produce the following essential documents at the time of verification of documents for admission.
- System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate
- Photograph (2 Passports & 4 Stamp Size)
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School showing his/her Date of Birth
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination. Physics, Chemistry and Math for B.F. Tech
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Schedules Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC (Non-Creamy) category.(Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC (Non-Creamy) category)
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 101650/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the Counselling
- Copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate (for domicile seats only)
- Valid PHP Certificate
- Copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet/ self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Authorization letter from the candidate who are not in position to attend in person
Counselling Fee –Non-Nri/Regular Seat
|FEES STRUCTURE – 1st Semester (in Rs.)||Amount|
|Tuition Fees (Non-Refundable)||75950/|
|Library Fee (Per Year)(Non-Refundable)||5000/|
|Mediclaim & Student Development Fee (Per Year)(Non-Refundable)||2500/-|
|Exam Fee (Per Year)||2500/|
|Security Deposit (One Time)(Refundable)||6300/|
|Alumni Association membership fee (One Time)(Non-Refundable)||3100/|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||6300/-|
NIFT Counselling Dates:
Round 1 -Counselling Schedule
|Registration for Counselling of all Programmes||June 2017|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F. Tech.)|
|Master of Fashion Technology (M.F. Tech.)|
|Master of Design (M.Des.)||July 2017|
|Master of Fashion Management (MFM)|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)||June to July 2017|
To get further details about NIFT Counselling 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.
You can find more information
|Passport Renewal Online Process in India||IAS Officer Salary in India|
|Gold Current Rate Today in India||UP Jan Sunwai Online Portal|
|Income Certificate Application Form||UP Berojgari Bhatta|
|How to Check Online Result||How To download Admit Card|