IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has liberated a vacancy notification as IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited by liable and liable job seekers to fill up 294 vacancies of Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. Those job seekers who are willing to gear up their career with a top public sector organization should clutch this chance. Candidates who are willing to apply for IOCL Jobs they can fill online application form on or before the end date which is well mentioned below. Candidates can check the complete vacancy details through this page and then can apply for their suitable post in appropriate state by online mode.
To get further information in concern to IOCL Recruitment, candidates must have a visit on this page which is well created by the squad of www.freshersjobadda.in
Details about IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Technician Apprentice, Junior Office Assistant and others|
|No of vacancies||294|
|Qualification Required||Diploma in respective field|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
IOCL Vacancy Details
|Region||Name of Post||Disciplines||No. of Posts|
|Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||38|
|Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant||02|
|Karnataka||Technician Apprentice|| (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)
|Maharashtra||Technician Apprentice||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||33|
|Trade Apprentice||(Chemical Plant)||01|
|Gujarat||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||50|
|Assam||Technician Apprentices||(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)
|Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal||Trade Apprentice||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03|
|NR/SR/ER/SER/WR||Electrical (Elect), Mechanical(Mech) and Telecommunication & Instrumentation(T&I)||68|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Trade Apprentice||3 Years Full Time BSC (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Engineering Assistant||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma|
|Junior Office Assistant||Full Time Bachelors’ Degree|
Salary Details & Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale per month|
|Technician Apprentices||18 – 24 years||Rs.7530/-|
|Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant||Rs.6970/-|
|18 – 26 years||Rs.11900- 32000/-|
Candidates who wish to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment their age should not be less than 18 years and not above than 24 years as on 01st December 2016.
Age Relaxation in Upper Age
- Candidates who belong to reserved communities will get the upper age relaxation as follows:
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- PWD candidates of SC/ ST Category: up to 15 years
- PWD candidates of OBC Category: up to 13 years
For the post of Engineering Assistant and Junior Office Assistant, candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Payment of fee can be remit using Demand Draft drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) Payable at SBI, Bhubaneshwar (Odisha).
- Selection process for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment will consist of two stages i.e. written test & personal interview. The written test and interview will hold a weightage of 85% and 15% respectively.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates who attend the written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate).
- Candidates must have to download the admit card for appearing in the written test which will be available on the official website of organization before the examination date.
- Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- The Written Test and Interview will be held at New Delhi.
How to Fill IOCL Application Form
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e. www.iocl.com
- After that you need to select appropriate job link for the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates must have to read the complete information through it very carefully.
- After reading the details, press on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill online application form carefully and upload all relevant details correctly along with recent photograph.
- And after that, hit on submit button to record entire details.
- At last take printout of it for future references.
For Engineering Assistant and Junior Office Assistant Posts:
- Once you read all the important details, eligible and willing aspirants must download the application format from the official website.
- Applicants need to fill complete application form with all required and correct details and paste a recent passport size photograph on it.
- At last, Candidates are required to send the application to the address mentioned below.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Post Box No. 96, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha
|Post Name||Last Date to Submit Application|
|Technician Apprentices In Pipelines Division||12-02-2017|
|For Rest Others||13-02-2017|
For more details about IOCL Recruitment applicants need to check the below link.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs|