How to Fill Up Online Application Form
Dear viewers in this page we are providing the simple steps for applying online application form. Candidates you want to apply for any examination or any recruitment candidates must know the complete information or procedure to fill up online application form. Here in this page you get the simple steps to apply for online application form. Candidates, before filling the application you must know the full details about the recruitment or exam which is you can get by the reading all the notification carefully.
Here we are providing you common instruction which the candidate must keep in mind while filling up the application form on internet. You must follow the below steps and fill the online application form easily.
Instruction for fill up online application form:
First of all go to the Official website:
- Firstly you need to visit the proper / official website of the concerned organization.
- Follow the appropriate link:
- After that go to home page of official site and hit “Career/ Recruitment” or “News Update/ Announcements/ Online Registration” section and hit the link. And if you are applying for admission then you can follow the link “Admission/Notice” board.
- Choose the appropriate link you want to apply for:
- After visiting the Recruitment/Career/Admission link now you must go to the link you want to apply for. Select the post name/ course you want to apply for and hit the link. Now hit the “Apply Online” link.
Second steps to read the notification carefully
After that read all the instructions related to eligibility and other important instructions given in official notification/ announcement. If you meet the entire requirement then hit “Apply Online” link.
STEP – I
For the New Users:
Candidates first Register you as a New User clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”.
For the Registered Candidates:
The candidates already registered with the organization or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
- For Basic Registration process, you have to click on “Click to Apply” option.
- It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
- Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
Fill the Online Form Application Form
Now application form will appear on your computer screen. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
First of all fill the Personal Details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Nationality and Gender. Once you have done with your Personal Details, now you need to enter Educational Details etc. Enter Name of Board or University, Percentage etc.
Upload the Documents
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- After that candidates are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
Make Payment of Fee:
- Now candidates must submit the application fee in prescribed bank either online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking facility or offline mode using Demand Draft or Challan. Enter the required information and make the payment of fee amount.
- Submit the application form:
- After the successful payment of fee, check filled in form again. If any modification required, then do it. After completion of form check application form at once and press “Submit” button. At last take print out of it for future use.
We hope that above given instruction is very helpful for you. You may also get the all latest updates or notification directly on your mail inbox by subscribing our page or entering you email id in subscribing box.
Have a Look on Below Table
|How to Crack Interview Tips & Skills||How to Clear Written Exam|
|Passport Renewal Online Process in India||IAS Officer Salary in India|
|Gold Current Rate Today in India||UP Jan Sunwai Online Portal|
|Income Certificate Application Form||UP Berojgari Bhatta|