How to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Dear applicants as we all know that importance of admit card it is very significant document for applicants who are going to appear for exam. Before going to take part in any exam whether it is of Job or entrance exam you must have your Admit Card/Hall Ticket with you otherwise you don’t get permission to sit in an exam hall. Here our team providing the steps to download the admit card through the online mode.
Every year various organization, Universities conduct various exam and number of candidates apply for the same, before going to appear for exam they have to download their call ticket, Candidates who are going to appear take part in any recruitment exam/ Entrance Exam / Board exam for class 10th and 12th / Institutional examinations they are required to bring some important elements such as voter id card, Adhar card, Dl along with hall ticket for entering or sitting in the examination hall.
On the time to download the admit card applicants face many problem such as server error, wrong information and other technical details so for that here in the below section of the page you get the all solution of your problem and download the admit card in short time and very easily.
Check Here->>> How to Check Online Result
Important Steps to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket Online:
There are two mode of download admit card either offline or online this is depend on the requirement of organization. Admit card by offline is by postal on the given address or by download the admit card online we are providing steps which are given below.
- First of all you need to visit the official website or the link where admit card or hall ticket is available.
- New page will display where candidates are advised to fill relevant and asked details
- Contenders have to provide their roll number issued to students or application number provided to candidates at the time of applying for the examination.
- Enter the password in the text box provided (if applicable)
- At some places you are asked for the D.O.B. (Date of Birth) or Father’s/ Husband’s name or any other mandatory details.
- After filling asked Details please click on the Button ‘OK’ or ‘SUBMIT’ below to log-in to your account.
- New window will open and the browser will navigate to another page related to the Examination.
- The candidates have to go through the link to the Admit Card by pressing on the Button or notification or link pointing to the heading ‘Admit Card’.
- New page of your hall ticket will be shown on the screen and a download option will appear.
- The candidates can click on the Download option and your Admit Card will be on your computer.
- At the end you may take print out of the admit card by pressing on Print or your key board Ctrl+P for print.
Dear applicants for more updates you must bookmark this page by Ctrl+d
Have a look on Below Table